8/19/2013

Köln

As you may know I’m a “ Day Tripper” yup I just love it, you know when you’re about to leave home for an other country just for few hours and then after sunset you’re on your way to get back to your bathroom and bed, zapped as you can’t feel your legs anymore, with the head full of pictures and souvenirs!
 
 I decided to book a round trip for my bestie and I, Paris - Köln / Köln - Paris – 12th August, for her 27th birthday gift. We love travelling together, and we always have the giggles in unexpected times.
 
Well my first time in Germany (Munich and Nuremberg) was a bummer. Whatever… that’s why I wanted to live the experience again, just to try some new good vibes in this country, but this idea was a bust. I mean, I’m not cut out for Germany, or Germany doesn’t love me , that’s for sure! To sum up, Köln is a “small” city , grey, industrial with a charming Nordic touch. something weird with this city: its emptiness! I loved 3 things about this trip: The cable car (I love to be in the air!) , the bridge with all these love locks! And the VERY low price for chocolates !!!  Regarding the area I didn’t feel anything special … I’m sorry Germany, I’m afraid we may not last long !
 
 

No comments: