1/05/2014

My eternal Brooklyn Bridge

When I get off the train , usually the green line 6 « Brooklyn Bridge – City Hall » (I even can hear the subway noise right now). The feeling is the same, nothing have changed. THRILL ! 
Well, It was just a routine crossing ;-)  Big disappointment, the lock love that my mom and I have hung  on the bridge is not hooked anymore… They always remove them. Such a shame :-(
 Well enjoy the view !

Quand je descend du wagon, généralement la ligne verte 6 « Brooklyn Bridge – City Hall » (Je peux même imaginer le bruit du métro à l'instant). La sensation reste la même, rien n'a changé. FRISSONS!
Bref, il s'agit là qu'un passage de routine ;-) . Grosse déception: le cadenas que ma mère et moi avions accroché sur le pont n'est plus là... Ils les retirent toujours. C'est vraiment dommage :-( 
Enfin bon, admirez la vue!


No comments: